I'm sorry because my preparation is not enough before meeting you
I'm really upset when i can't easily wake up during ur night to meet my Creator
I'm so sorry because i can't easily fight towards my 'nafs' to continously 'beribadah' during day and night
I'm hontonni sorry.,!
BUT
Thanks to Allah for giving me the chance to meet u although i'm not the best person to meet u..
Thanks to Allah for giving me the feel of sadness to leave u..n make u really precious to me..
I hope to meet u again next year, if Allah's will..
I hope this spirit will last longer, not only during ramadhan
to worship to Allah, my lover.
Thanks to you, make me feel stronger to continue this journey as His slave on this dunya..and to work for the 'khairun wa abqa' which is akhirah..
with lots of love,
His slave
No comments:
Post a Comment